[Gluster-users] glusterd wont start after / was filled

Waseem Ahmad talk.to.waseem at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 06:42:17 UTC 2015

Hi Atin,

Thanks for the reply. I still have some space left on disk I don't
know if that is enough though. I don't know what
cluster.min-free-disk[1] is for my cluster. Is there a way to find it
out? Following are the disk size on my server machine.

$ df -h

Filesystem            Size     Used   Avail    Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda2            5.0G    2.7G    2.1G    58%      /
tmpfs                    869M     0       869M   0%        /lib/init/rw
udev                      839M   36K    839M   1%        /dev
tmpfs                    869M    0       869M   0%       /dev/shm
/dev/xvda1            107M   15M   87M     15%     /mnt/boot
none                     869M     0      869M   0%      /dev/shm
/dev/xvdf               20G  6.4G     14G     32%     /gluster

Also will it be problematic to increase the size of the disk, both /
and /gluster, reboot the machine and then start the demon?

[1]: http://gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2:_Setting_Volume_Options#cluster.min-free-disk

--
Waseem
Blog: http://waseem-ahmad.com