[Gluster-users] Samba share problem

Ira Cooper ira at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 19:57:31 UTC 2015

Hello,

Minor problem: Can you tell us what operating system, Samba version and Gluster version you are using?

For Samba problems in general, I recommend looking at the samba logs, first, seeing if the problem is recorded in the logs, if not, cranking the log level to 10, then trying again.

If the problem is there, look at it a moment, and see if it makes sense.

Thanks,

-Ira / ira@(redhat.com|samba.org)