[Gluster-users] NFS gluster mount on Windows

Jarvis, Jeremy jeremy.jarvis at hexagongeospatial.com
Fri Mar 13 01:13:48 UTC 2015

Hi Ben, Thanks for the quick reply. I'm using windows 2008 r2, it's deploying to AWS so we're not tied to the OS version if there are issues. The NFS version is 3. The mount seems fine for access through file explorer and apps run from command line, I only see the failure when it's an IIS application.