[Gluster-users] NFS gluster mount on Windows

Ben Turner bturner at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 14:23:43 UTC 2015

Hi Jeremy.  A couple things first, as of today gluster only supports NFS v3 so make sure you are using v3 and tcp mounts.  I haven't personally tested Windows NFS with gluster, which version of Windows are you using?  I would be happy to setup a test in our lab in hopes of helping get this working, I have seen issues with other OSs mounting gNFS that had to be resolved, maybe we are hitting something similar here.

-b