[Gluster-users] fstab problem

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sat Mar 7 13:23:00 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 07, 2015 at 09:36:00AM +0100, Nico Schottelius wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> Raghavendra Bhat [Sat, Mar 07, 2015 at 11:34:01AM +0530]:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Since this is related to mounting, I can accept the patch for 3.6.3.
>
> I have to say the gluster development team, all of you, you are
>
>     A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
>
> Never seen that well organised & good working process and had to
> write about it:
>
>     http://www.nico.schottelius.org/blog/glusterfs-foss-development-is-awesome/

Nice! Thanks for blogging about it :)

There is one thing that is not completely correct (yet). The patch you
posted has been merged yesterday, but that one was for the upcoming 3.7
release (the current 'master' branch).

Raghavendra will include the change in the next 3.6.3 release too, and
the patch for that is a 'backport' of the patch that you submitted. This
backport just takes your patch, and applies it to the release-3.6
branch. You can find the review here:

    http://review.gluster.org/9826

Please have a look and check if I did not make any stupid mistakes. When
you are satisfied with the change, hit the [Review] button and mark it
with +1 Code-Review. In case you tested the change, you can also add the
+1 Verified. We dont do this for our own patches, but we normally ask
the original author of a change to check the backport.

Thanks again, and let us know if you have any questions.

Have a good weekend,
Niels