[Gluster-users] fstab problem

Nico Schottelius nico-gluster-users at schottelius.org
Sat Mar 7 08:36:00 UTC 2015

Good morning,

Raghavendra Bhat [Sat, Mar 07, 2015 at 11:34:01AM +0530]:
> >>What are the chances of getting this pushed into a release soon? I
> >>can patch our hosts manually for the moment, but having this in the
> >>package makes life much easier for maintenance.
> Hi,
>
> Since this is related to mounting, I can accept the patch for 3.6.3.

I have to say the gluster development team, all of you, you are

    A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Never seen that well organised & good working process and had to
write about it:

    http://www.nico.schottelius.org/blog/glusterfs-foss-development-is-awesome/

Have a great day!

Nico

--
New PGP key: 659B 0D91 E86E 7E24 FD15  69D0 C729 21A1 293F 2D24