[Gluster-users] Geo replication on slave not showing files in brick

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 08:57:00 UTC 2015

Hello,
I just setup geo replication from a 2 node master cluster to a 1 node slave cluster and so far it worked well. I just have one issue on my slave if I check the files on my brick i just see the following:
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 15 Mar  5 23:13 .gfid
drw------- 20 root root 21 Mar  5 23:13 .glusterfs
there should be around 10 files on that volume but it's simply not there. If I list the files in the ".gfid" directory I can see that the files are there but just have a horrible name made out of numbers.
I don't see any special errors or warnings on the slave except maybe this warning which might be related:
[2015-03-05 22:19:06.233956] W [glusterd-op-sm.c:3312:glusterd_op_modify_op_ctx] 0-management: Failed uuid to hostname conversion
[2015-03-05 22:19:06.233974] W [glusterd-op-sm.c:3404:glusterd_op_modify_op_ctx] 0-management: op_ctx modification failed

So my question, is this the expected behaviour? or should be able to see the files on my slave volume just like on my master volume?
RegardsML