[Gluster-users] Monitoring gluster 3.6

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 13:26:26 UTC 2015

On 03/04/2015 09:35 AM, Félix de Lelelis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Someone know  how obtain  stats over fops or I/O operations in gluster?
> The idea is integrate this scripts with zabbix.

On the servers, you can execute:

gluster volume profile <volname> .. to collect information.

For collecting statistics from a fuse client, you can look into
</mount/point/.meta/> for collecting a bunch of information pertaining
to the client. Additionally, Vipul (copied) has been working on a tool
called glusterfsiostat which provides statistics pertaining to a gluster
fuse client on the client nodes.

-Vijay