[Gluster-users] Configure separate network for inter-node communication

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 22:24:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have two gluster nodes in a replicated setup and have connected the two nodes together directly through a 10 Gbit/s crossover cable. Now I would like to tell gluster to use this seperate private network for any communications between the two nodes. Does that make sense? Will this bring me any performance gain? and if yes how do I configure that?

My clients are intended to access my gluster volumes using FUSE through the main 1 Gbit/s interface.

Regards
ML