[Gluster-users] [Nfs-ganesha-devel] Problems in /usr/libexec/ganesha/dbus-send.sh and ganesha dbus interface when disabling exports from gluster

Malahal Naineni malahal at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 18 14:09:33 UTC 2015

I still have not looked at the log messages, but I see the dbus thread
waiting for the upcall thread to complete when an export is removed. Is
there is a time limit on how the upcall thread gets blocked?

In GPFS fsal, we actually send a command to return the upcall thread
with (THREAD_STOP) and then wait for the upcall thread.

Regards, Malahal.
PS: GPFS has only one upcall thread for the entire file system image
(not for each export).