[Gluster-users] troubles installing Debian8 as qemu-kvm guest on glusterfs 3.5.4 HA storage volume, need help please!

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:42:07 UTC 2015

Ok, it seems to me I've found the problem.
First of all - it seems like only one proxmox node is affected, the one
which is runnig igb driver for I210 NIC. There are some reports about this
NIC and acpi in Debian wheezy, but I don't believe they are related, but it
is the only one node with such card and driver.

Failures on other nodes are related to my own mistake in network
configuration, so I never could really reach the installation mirror, while
I could ping it.

I will try to replace the card and try again... But why only debian 8 ....?
I'll check on debian users list.

--
Best regards,
Roman.