[Gluster-users] [Nfs-ganesha-devel] Questions on ganesha HA and shared storage size

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 14:06:59 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 08:27:57AM -0400, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would actually prefer that we solve the issue with using the unbundled
> libntirpc. That seems like the better long term solution, and one we
> have to tackle anyway as we have a hard end date for using the bundled
> libntirpc in Fedora and EPEL.

Of course, that is the plan. I still need to test on Fedora where
libntirpc was unbundled. Unfortunately there are very little other users
of libntirpc, so testing with a non-ganesha application is not as
simple as I hoped.

I'll continue to investigate this in small steps. When I have more ideas
on what the problem could be, I'll inform everyone :)

> In the mean time I've reverted the EPEL 7 build (and perhaps the Fedora
> Rawhide build too) to use the bundled lib. Packages will land in Fedora
> and EPEL after a nominal testing period. Or you can get them sooner by
> enabling the Updates-Testing repo in
> /etc/yum.repos.d/{fedora-updates-testing,epel-testing}.repo

Thanks, that surely works for the immediate problem.

Niels