[Gluster-users] Ubuntu PPAs have been updated

Ernie Dunbar maillist at lightspeed.ca
Mon Jun 15 18:34:08 UTC 2015

Hmm. Checking on the dependencies of the glusterfs package, I didn't
really notice anything beyond dependencies for Python and Fuse.

However, asking to upgrade them manually fixed this problem

   # apt-get install glusterfs-client glusterfs-common

This installs the following "extra" packages:

     attr liburcu1

and then the install/upgrade proceeds normally.