[Gluster-users] Ubuntu PPAs have been updated

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Mon Jun 15 18:11:46 UTC 2015

That's an apt thing. From what I can google, if the dependencies have
changed on one of the packages you have installed so that a new package
must be installed to perform the upgrade then that will be listed as
"kept-back".

http://www.debian-administration.org/article/69/Some_upgrades_show_packages_being_kept_back