[Gluster-users] Replicated with bricks of different sizes

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Mon Jun 15 05:38:14 UTC 2015

Hi Ravi,

I understand that it's not recommended and also understand why.

For the benefit of anyone wondering about the background of this, it's
worth mentioning that this was going to be a very temporary solution for
a volume which is currently 5TB and hold less than 3TB of data. The data
are VM images and we don't expect to be creating any new ones for a
while, so the volume of data would be very static. A new server is being
ordered, so at most this solution would be in place for only a few weeks.

regards,
John