[Gluster-users] Replicated with bricks of different sizes

Adam Tygart mozes at ksu.edu
Mon Jun 15 05:18:44 UTC 2015

As a short-term placeholder it should be fine. However, we all know
how things designated short-term can tend to become less so.

The real problem would occur when the smaller server gets filled up.
In theory, gluster would drop into a read-only mode. In theory, there
is no difference between practice in theory. In practice, there often
is.

--
Adam