[Gluster-users] Client load high (300) using fuse mount

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 05:33:52 UTC 2015

hi Mitja,
          Could you please give output of the following commands:
1) gluster volume info
2) gluster volume profile <volname> start
3) Wait while the CPU is high for 5-10 minutes
4) gluster volume profile <volname> info >
output-you-need-to-attach-to-this-mail.txt

4th command tells what are the operations that are issued a lot.

Pranith