[Gluster-users] Any issue using version 3.6.1 along with 3.7.2?

Mathieu Chateau mathieu.chateau at lotp.fr
Thu Jul 30 19:04:13 UTC 2015

Hello,

sorry operating-version is a variable like others, just need to find the
good name: op-version:

gluster volume get all cluster.op-version

then to set version (global to all volumes):
gluster volume set all cluster.op-version 30702

Value for version are here but not updated:
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/OperatingVersions

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://www.lotp.fr