[Gluster-users] Gentle Reminder.. (Was: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Documentation Improvements - An Update)

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 20:30:29 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 03:51:59PM +0530, Anjana Sriram wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Thank you for the feedback and suggestions provided on the GlusterFS
> Documentation improvements. We have analyzed them and here's a proposal to
> address them:
>
> We plan to use three independent repos for our projects:

... snip

> /Static Documentation/: Currently, Mediawiki is read-only. We have ported
> most of the documents from Mediawiki. There few pages which do not qualify
> to be placed in the above three repos for example, Presentations  which will
> be considered to be placed on the website.

This is still confising me a little. The presentations from the
Mediawiki instance have been put in the <glusterdocs>/presentations/
directory. If we should put them on the website instead, they should not
be part of glusterdocs. However, there is currently no page that I can
find on the website that lists the different presentations. The only
link that I can find is this one:

  http://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/presentations/

Is that going to be replaced with an explanation (or pointer) on how to
get the presentation on the website?

Thanks,
Niels