[Gluster-users] Ideas list for GSOC

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 07:34:55 UTC 2015

Hi list,

Applying as an organization for GSOC requires us to prepare a publicly
accessible list of project ideas.

Anyone within the community who has an idea for projects, and are willing
to mentor students, please add the idea at [1]. (Add them even if you
can't/won't mentor as well). There is already an existing list of ideas on
the page, most of them without any mentors. Any one wishing to just be a
mentor can pick one/a few from this list and add yourselves as mentors.

I'm hoping we can build a sizable list by the time the organization
registration opens next week.

Thanks.

~kaushal

[1]: http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Projects