[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Ideas list for GSOC

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 08:36:13 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 01:04:55PM +0530, Kaushal M wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Applying as an organization for GSOC requires us to prepare a publicly
> accessible list of project ideas.
>
> Anyone within the community who has an idea for projects, and are willing
> to mentor students, please add the idea at [1]. (Add them even if you
> can't/won't mentor as well). There is already an existing list of ideas on
> the page, most of them without any mentors. Any one wishing to just be a
> mentor can pick one/a few from this list and add yourselves as mentors.
>
> I'm hoping we can build a sizable list by the time the organization
> registration opens next week.

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features#Proposed_Features.2FIdeas

Contains a list of "These features are not owned by anyone yet. They may
be worked on by new contributors to Gluster or anyone who is interested."

I guess both lists should get merged, or at least have links from both
pages to the proposed feature (in case it has its own page).

Niels