[Gluster-users] GlusterFS and DFS

Mathieu Chateau mathieu.chateau at lotp.fr
Fri Aug 21 18:08:58 UTC 2015

Hello,

If you have an Active Directory domain, I would either create a domain DFS
root.
Then create in DFS a share that will point to both node.
So Windows clients, using DFS client, will figure out to use available node
from all enabled.
You can also use cost & co to direct client.

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://www.lotp.fr