[Gluster-users] NFS mount

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:27:47 UTC 2015

Your gluster node cannot be an nfs client either. If you are using autofs
or even fstab for mounting other NFS shares, it will stop gluster nfs from
starting due to the NLM conflict. I have found that starting autofs after
glusterd seems to work. It has also been suggested to try adding Lock=False
to /etc/nfsmount.conf, although I don't know if that is safe. Try these
steps: 1) Unmount all nfs shares on the gluster node 2) stop autofs if it's
running 3) Delete the rpc registration by rpcinfo -d <program>  <version>
as suggested earlier in the thread 4) Restart glusterd 5) You can try
starting autofs now or calling mount -a to mount your fstab shares. I have
found them to work.