[Gluster-users] Arbiter volume

Fredrik Brandt fredrikb at denlillaplaneten.se
Wed Aug 5 21:11:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

Gave arbiter volume a shot today but ran into som problems with it:

1. My arbiter brick is running with a much smaller disk which during a "df" presents a problem, it shows the smaller disksize. If I understand the arbiter correctly, then there is no need to match the size of the "real" bricks, so is this by design?

2. Using libgfapi with qemu libvirt did not work for me, it just hangs with high cpuload on libvirtd. Should this work?

Running Centos 7 (qemu libvirt) and FreeBSD 10.1 (as arbiter) with gluster 3.7.2.

Fredrik Brandt