[Gluster-users] client is terrible with large amount of small files

A Ghoshal a.ghoshal at tcs.com
Wed Apr 29 12:28:16 UTC 2015

Performance would largely depend upon setup. While I cannot think of any
setup that would cause write to be this slow, if would help if you share
the following details:

A) Glusterfs version
B) volume configuration (gluster v <volname> info)
C) host linux version
D) details about the kind of network you use to connect your servers
making up your storage pool.

Thanks,
Anirban