[Gluster-users] client is terrible with large amount of small files

gjprabu gjprabu at zohocorp.com
Wed Apr 29 12:22:13 UTC 2015

Hi Team,

      If anybody know the solution please share us.

Regards
Prabu

---- On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:32:40 +0530 gjprabu <gjprabu at zohocorp.com> wrote ----

Hi Team,

          We are using glusterfs newly and testing data transfer part in client using fuse.glusterfs file system but it is terrible with large amount of small files (Large amount of small file 150MB of size it's writing around 18min). I can able copy small files and syncing between the server brick are working fine but it is terrible with large amount of small files.

          if anybody please share the solution for the above issue.

Regards
Prabu