[Gluster-users] Guidelines for posting in our mailing lists

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 06:26:56 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Since the volume of posts on our mailing lists seems to be steadily
increasing, I wonder if we should evolve guidelines for posting in the
lists along the lines of the Fedora one [1]. It could be useful for new
entrants in the community to understand our mailing list etiquette.

If we think it is a good idea to evolve this artifact and don't find
anything in the fedora guidelines objectionable, I would be happy to
port it for Gluster :).

Thanks,
Vijay

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines