[Gluster-users] Guidelines for posting in our mailing lists

Ira Cooper ira at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 06:55:45 UTC 2015

Do we have a problem.... Or is this a solution looking for a problem?

I'd rather have an overall code of conduct... of which e-mail correspondence
is a small part. :)

I'll use Debian's an example:

https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct

In addition, in a quick scan of the Fedora document, I find it feels stiff
and uninviting.  Compare it to the Debian docs and you'll see what I mean.

Not that either community will tolerate you violating their norms.  It is
merely how they express that sentiment.

My thoughts,

-Ira