[Gluster-users] Why revamp Gluster.org?

Soumya Deb deb at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 10:34:57 UTC 2015

To avoid getting lost in long paraphrasing - very much agreed with Joe.

MediaWiki or else, docs needs a platform essentially "meant for docs".
And shouldn't be a sub-part of the promo-page/landing site's contents.

The way /documentation does it for now, is barely scalable, if ever.

<ignore>
The analogy can closely relate to making CPUs do graphics intensive job
while we've made enough technical progress to use GPUs to do it better.
</ignore>

[Again] in my original proposal - I've never meant to include docs as
the main landing site content - if that message wasn't clearly conveyed.