[Gluster-users] one node change uuid in the night

Pierre Léonard pleonard at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Apr 10 14:18:04 UTC 2015

Hi  Atin and all,
> have corrected with the data in glusterd.info and suppress the bad
> peers file.
> Could you clarify what steps did you perform here. Also could you try to
> start glusterd with -LDEBUG and share the glusterd log file with us.
> Also do you see any delta in glusterd.info file between node 10 and the
> other nodes?
>
> ~Atin
The problem is solved. It came from a miwe of uuid file and their
contents on the 10 node.
As we said here "Ouf !" because I have vacation on next week.

May be It could be necessary to save the peers directory, as many
problem came from their contents.

As the log the name volfile in an error line I search on the web and
found that page :
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Understanding_vol-file

I have added some section of the example file. Is that pertinent for our
14 node cluster or do  I have to forget or change notably for the number
of threads ?

Many thank's for all ,

--
Signature electronique