[Gluster-users] one node change uuid in the night

Pierre Léonard pleonard at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Apr 10 07:50:38 UTC 2015

Hi  Atin and all,

> On 04/09/2015 06:21 PM, Pierre Léonard wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have a 14 node cluster with two volume on replica 7 one strip 7.
>> This night the node 10 add a peers files and stop.
>> I have corrected with the data in glusterd.info and suppress the bad peers file.
> Could you clarify what steps did you perform here. Also could you try to
> start glusterd with -LDEBUG and share the glusterd log file with us.
> Also do you see any delta in glusterd.info file between node 10 and the
> other nodes?
>
> ~Atin

Ok I will  describe all the fact of the week concerning that glusterfs
volumes :

  * First I bond the two ethernet port. The glusterfs volume continue to
    work, the IP addresse and name don't change ;
  * then in the night fromwednesday to thursday a lot of computing run
    on the cluster and at Two hours some gluster node failed ;
  * thursday, I found a new peers file for the node 10, I suppress it
    and restore all the peers files;
  * the test I do that morning is of the node 10 alone, the other was
    not up ;

The log file is join and compressed.

I hope that it wil help you. At the end I see an error concerning a
"volfile".

Many thank's.

sincerely.

--