[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Revamping the GlusterFS Documentation...

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:54:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Shravan Chandrashekar
<schandra at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hence, we started by curating content from various sources including
> gluster.org static HTML documentation, glusterfs github repository,
> various blog posts and the Community wiki. We also felt the need to improve
> the community member's experience with Gluster documentation. This led us to
> put some thought into the user interface. As a result we came up with a page
> which links all content into a single landing page:
>
> http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Staged_Docs
>
> This is just our first step to improve our community docs and enhance the
> community contribution towards documentation.

This is a strong first step. Thank you for pulling this together. The
feedback at <https://www.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2015-March/021275.html>
would indicate that there is a need to put together a blueprint for a
workflow that makes it more easy to contribute, administer and
maintain in a state of publication-readiness.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>