[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Who's who ?

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 15:20:45 UTC 2014

> > For "new columns which may be useful", these ones spring to mind:

> * Twitter username - many people have them these days
> * A free form text description - eg "I'm Justin, I'm into databases, storage,
> and developing embedded human augmentation systems." ;)
> * Some kind of thumbnail photo - probably as the first column on the left

I think the current table is already quite wide, and adding more columns
is going to be very problematic design-wise.  Instead, I suggest that we
make each person's name a link to their wiki user page, where they can
put whatever contact or other info makes sense.  I just did that for
myself, and it barely takes more time than updating the Who's Who page
itself (plus it cuts down on the update notifications for that page).