[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Who's who ?

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:25:52 UTC 2014

>Good thinking. :)

Thanks :)

> For "new columns which may be useful", these ones spring to mind:

 * Twitter username - many people have them these days
 * A free form text description - eg "I'm Justin, I'm into databases,
storage, and developing embedded human augmentation systems." ;)
 * Some kind of thumbnail photo - probably as the first column on the left

Maybe also a LinkedIn column (?), though I hesitate to encourage LinkedIn
these days... ;)

Please go ahead. :)  , I do second whatever helps in one way or the other.
I see people are already added blog/url column  in the same page.

--Humble