[Gluster-users] Firewall ports with v 3.5.2 grumble time

Osborne, Paul (paul.osborne@canterbury.ac.uk) paul.osborne at canterbury.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 08:07:18 UTC 2014

OK, so the stuff is there, but clearly not trivial to find, as it was easier for me to debug,  get working and then grumble (note the order) rather than find it myself on the web site, perhaps it is google that is rubbish. The change to fit with IANA guidelines makes sense though.

Something that is a fundamental behaviour change should surely be a whole lot easier to find than something that is blatantly wrong.

Anyhow thanks for the clarification.

Paul