[Gluster-users] More GlusterFS Developer companies added to Bitergia stats :D

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Oct 30 16:18:44 UTC 2014

The Bitergia team have updated their GlusterFS Community stats page,
so it now shows more of the companies in our Community. :)

  http://bitergia.com/projects/redhat-glusterfs-dashboard/browser/scm-companies.html

Previously it was:

 #1 Red Hat
 #2 IBM
 #3 CERN

Now it's:

  #1 Red Hat
  #2 DataLab
  #3 IBM
  #4 GoodData
  #5 Lunds University
  #6 Stepping Stone
  #7 CERN

That looks a lot better. :)

Thanks Xavi for prompting the update for this page, and thank you
everyone for all of your efforts in making GlusterFS better! :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org