[Gluster-users] NFS not start on localhost

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sat Oct 18 14:44:51 UTC 2014

Hmmm, do you have any custom translators installed, or have you been trying
out GlusterFlow?

I used to get crashes of the NFS translator (looks like this) when I was
getting GlusterFlow up and running, when everything wasn't quite setup
correctly.

If you don't have any custom translators installed (or trying out
GlusterFlow), ignore this. ;)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift