[Gluster-users] NFS not start on localhost

Demeter Tibor tdemeter at itsmart.hu
Sat Oct 18 17:22:47 UTC 2014

I'm sorry, but I dont know what do you "nfs translator" mean.

I've followed up the ovirt hosted-engine setup howto and I installed glusterfs, etc from scratch. So it is a centos7 minimal install. The nfs-utils package are installed, but it disabled, so it does not run as service.

So it is a simple gluster volume and ovirt use this as nfs store for hosted-engine-setup.
When I did the whole setup everything was fine. After reboot there are no nfs on localhost (or on local ip), only on the node1. But my hosted engine could not run only from this host.

Maybe is it an ovirt bug?

Thanks

Tibor