[Gluster-users] Regarding Replicated Volume

Viktor Villafuerte viktor.villafuerte at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 20 01:42:45 UTC 2014

I'm fairly confident that the docs are talking about this:

1) it's not recommended to have replicated bricks accross long distances
(am not from US so I don't know the exact distance between Seattle and
Chapel Hill, but it sounds far haha)
2) would geo-replication be the way to go?

Anybody correct me if this is not so!
..maybe give the docs one more go?