[Gluster-users] Regarding Replicated Volume

Cary Tsai f4lens at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 19:06:37 UTC 2014

Hi There:
New to the GlusterFS and could not find the answer from the document
so hope I can get the answer form the mailing list.

Let's say we have two web servers:
One in Seattle, WA and another one is in Chapel Hill, NC.
So I create a 'replicated' volume which one brick in WA and another brick
in NC.
I assume the web server in both WA and NC can mount the 'replicated' volume.
There are 2 HTTP/Get calls from CA and NY.
We assume CA's HTTP/Get is sent to web server in WA and
NY's HTTP/Get is sent to web server in NC.

My question is does the web server in WA definitely gets the data
from the brick in WA? If not, is any way to configure so the
web server in WA definitely gets data from the brick in WA?

Thanks