[Gluster-users] gluster striped volume hosting esxi VMware images

Carlos Capriotti capriotti.carlos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:55:10 UTC 2014

Hello, all.

I am not sure if it was just bad timing (message over the weekend), email
too long and detailed, or just all together, but I had no reply to my nice
thread.

I am trying again, in a simpler way, just to see if I can change the
approach.

Is there anyone out there using Gluster as a datastore for VMware esxi,
specially with a striped volume  ?

Would someone care to share the volume configuration ?

I am able to use it, but as a distributed volume, not striped.

My goal is to use the gluster volume over NFS, but a nice iSCSI solution is
always very welcome.

Cheers,

Carlos.