[Gluster-users] gluster vol file and clients behavior

Khoi Mai KHOIMAI at UP.COM
Thu Jun 5 13:30:43 UTC 2014

Community,

If a FUSE client does not acknowledge a volfile change, is there a process
by which the Gluster servers identify the discrepancy and either stop
communicating with that client or force it to reload the volfile?  Maybe
after a 30 minute timeout?  From my observation I have seen it were the
gluster volume file does not update on the clients immediately.  But once
it does it appears to be volatile b/c it breaks down the connection and
unwinds operations.   I am operating on gluster3.4.2 and all my clients
are on rhel 6.5

Khoi Mai

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**