[Gluster-users] What Gluster version should I pick for my deployment?

Juan José Pavlik Salles jjpavlik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:06:24 UTC 2014

Thanks Justin, it really helps! I should set this up in about a month or
two. It's more or less what I was thinking, 3.3 is quiet old already, so I
should choose between 3.4.5 and 3.5.1. What would be a great reason not to
pick 3.5.1 (besides the bugs will arise eventually)? Is there any
functional difference between them? Regarding to the hardware I picked,
have you ever worked with this kind of hardware with gluster?

Thanks

--
Pavlik Salles Juan José
Blog - http://viviendolared.blogspot.com