[Gluster-users] Gluster.org site relaunch

Eco Willson ewillson at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 23:06:50 UTC 2014

All,

I have created an etherpad for tracking issues on the site:

https://titanpad.com/gluster-site-relaunch-todo

We are fine tuning a new staging server to check the changes at to make the process of building the site go smoother. Until it is put into DNS it can be accessed directly at http://23.253.126.183/  (you can see Garrett's new graphic incorporated there as well).  I will be adding the Downloads page and fixing the HowTo page tomorrow, with a note sent after it is finished.  Please add any additional items you do not see listed in the etherpad.

Thanks,

Eco