[Gluster-users] centos-gluster variant/spin, a potential?

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Wed Jan 8 20:26:41 UTC 2014

On 01/08/2014 07:07 PM, John Mark Walker wrote:
> The intended goal is to make all the features available to CentOS users - who currently don't have the minimum QEMU, for example, to take advantage of the QEMU-GFAPI integration.

Hi,

I'm planning to set up a GlusterFS cluster with glusterfs package from
CentOS repositories an a regular RHEL. The RHEL system however will be
running in a Debian KVM virtual machine.

Are there any known things to consider when running CentOS packages for
glusterfs on a RHEL system? Especially, are there any known
(performance/stability) issues known with running glusterfs in a VM?

Thanks for any infos,
Pb