[Gluster-users] centos-gluster variant/spin, a potential?

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:23:58 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 9:13 AM, John Mark Walker <johnmark at gluster.org> wrote:
> This also touches on something I've been wanting to do for a long time -
> ISOs/containers/VMs of "live" ready to boot Gluster-based distributions.
> We've never had the resources to do it, but I'd be willing to help out
> anyone who wants to take that on.
>
> -JM

Probably by the end of today or so I'll be releasing the long
requested "Automatic GlusterFS deployments". I'd recommend against
offering up static iso's, since this solution is a lot nicer, and a
lot less bandwidth heavy for downloads. You can set how many hosts to
build, and so on, all from one base image and my scripts. If you
really want iso's, you can use this system to save them and put them
up for download.

James