[Gluster-users] How to properly shut down servers running gluster?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 23:08:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

I see some instructions on shutting down servers running gluster 3.0.
But I'm not able to find how to do so in 3.4. Also I don't know how to
get to the gui page as shown in the 3.0 manual. Could anybody show me
the proper way to shut down (or reboot) servers running gluster? (I
assume that I can't just run the 'shutdown' command on each server
without fist stopping gluster. Is it correct?)

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.0:_Shutting_Down_a_Server

Peng