[Gluster-users] nfs

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 11 16:18:27 UTC 2014

It's just not clear in the documentation what it even means to say that
nfs is enabled. Does that mean each peer becomes an nfs server?
Again,  the nfs port isn't open on any of the 51 peers in my cluster.  I
take it that is an indication of a problem?

What if I join a machine that is already running nfs to the cluster?