[Gluster-users] Scaling for repository purposes

Peter Milanese petermilanese at nypl.org
Mon Apr 21 13:54:06 UTC 2014

Greeting-

 I'm relatively new to the Gluster community, and would like to investigate
Gluster as a solution to augment our current storage systems. My use of
Gluster has been limited to nitch use cases. Is there anybody in the
Library/Digital Repository space that has implemented this for mass storage
(multi-petabyte). I'd be interested in having a discussion via email if
that's ok.

Thanks.

--
Peter J. Milanese, Lead Systems Engineer
NYPL Technology