[Gluster-users] Survey of GlusterFS implementation details?

Alan Orth alan.orth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:49:08 UTC 2014

Hi, Paul.

Yes, a Google Form would be perfect.

For now, lest we get too ambitious with the scope and delay the survey,
I think we should limit the survey to simple radio-button-checkable
options for now, and leave the free-form-type responses for another
exercise. :)

Cheers,

Alan

--
Alan Orth
alan.orth at gmail.com
http://alaninkenya.org
http://mjanja.co.ke
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone." -Bjarne Stroustrup, inventor of C++
GPG public key ID: 0x8cb0d0acb5cd81ec209c6cdfbd1a0e09c2f836c0